Specializing in the restoration and building of fine craft.
Originally called "Flamingo" and built by Bulls of Metung in 1938. A decade ago we had to replace some ribs, planks and decking before building a new cabin. A new owner, new ideas and with renewed enthusiasm we were contracted to make "Mawang" more cosy with a fitout including bunks, galley, aft settee and a new helmstationn and engine box. With new covers, soft furnishings and a coat of paint "Mawang" is just a picture. New owners Neil and Merilyn Diverall are pretty happy with the result.